Weekday Morning Carer 7.00am start, Home care worker, Morning Care Assistant AL7
This job role is for the morning carers you must be at your first client at 7.00 am your round will finish at approximately 11.30am.
Working one evening 19.00pm to 22.30pm a week is required and where possible every other weekend at least for a block of 3 – 4 hours.
Contract of employment
- Hours pay from 7.50 per visit to 9.50 per visit in weekends.
- Holiday pay up to 28 days a year
- Free uniform
- Training as Care Assistant role from National Standards to QCF 2 in care.
- Management Flexibility in understanding your personal issues.
About the role:
- Bathing, washing, dressing, shaving, toileting, emptying catheter bags, stripping beds,putting clean sheets on, dealing with soiled clothing appropriately, dealing with continence pads and disposing of them appropriately.
- Preparing /serving/meals breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Administrating medication where necessary
- Keeping the kitchen tidy,
- Putting washing on and hanging washing out to dry.
- Checking the fridge for out of date food
- Making sure the premises is locked up safely on the carers departure or where necessary.
- All lights are off or on where necessary
- The service users are left comfortable and safe and with everything, they need or require until the next visit .
Keeping daily notes
Communicating with your managers where necessary
Attending staff meetings
- You must have a full driving licence and own your own car
- You must be able to work well as a team and use own initiative as this job involves travelling to people’s homes
- where you will have to socialise and communicate with the service users and other professionals.
- You must be polite and professional and must like to communicate with people.
You must be:
- Communication Skils
- Committed to the company and service user.
- We are small private company providing care around Welwyn Garden City,
- We work split shifts and we pay our employees on a per visit basis.
- Every client is treated with respect and dignity and we closely monitor every aspect of the business.
- At Lease of Life Home Care every staff member is valued.
- If you are offer the position within our small team of carers, you will be regarded as an individual and will take proud in been a community care worker.
By email or phone:
Lease of Life Home Care
Welwyn Garden City
Herts, AL7 2AA
Office: 01707 246552