Lease Of Life Home Care
Private Care in your Home in Hertfordshire
Sarah is the owner and manager of Lease of Life Home Care. Sarah’s passion for caring and keeping families together drives Lease of Life Home Care to be as successful as it stands today. Sarah regularly works out in the community making sure every service user’s needs are met. Sarah understands the importance of high quality care, which has resulted in the majority of our service users care packages created through recommendation.
Sarah created Lease of Life Home Care in January 2004. Since then, she has delivered a high standard of care to all her service users and has a good relationship with them all. Over the years Sarah has recruited and trained carers to help her deliver the care that is required. Sarah remains a small domiciliary care provider with twenty staff and thirty service users.
Sarah’s philosophy is:
I firmly believe home is where the heart is and strongly believe in keeping families together. For the past years I have worked hard to achieve this. I am passionate about making a difference to people’s lives. With the support and dedication from my team of carers Lease of Life Home Care brings relief calm and trust to all the service users that we work with. Previous client comments can be offered for your viewing, and all our carers are experienced and qualified or training towards their QCF level 2, 3 and 4 in care. As a team we pride ourselves on our dedicated approach to making people’s lives easier. The carers that work for Lease of Life Home Care are given clients on a daily basis; this means that you get the same team of carer’s day in day out seven days a week. Lease of Life Home Care has been running for over ten years. The company was founded in Jan 2004 and is registered with the Care Quality Commission The independent regulator of health and social care in England.
We can help, with:
All personal care and supported living in your home
Breakfast / Lunch, Dinner, Tea prepared and served
Catheters / Pads / Convenes dealt with
Laundry / Bed changing
Medication Administration/Prescription pick ups
Treatment of disease and illness
We care for all your needs
Why are we different from the rest ?
- We organise care for your loved ones with a small amount of notice.
- Lease of Life Home Care has been running for over ten years.
- All our carers are experienced and qualified or training towards their QCF in care level 2, 3, 4.
- Dedicated approach to making people’s lives easier.
- You get the same team of carers day in day out seven days a week.
- People who use our service are protected against the risks of unsafe or inappropriate care.
- Safe and accurate information will be provided to each of our carers.
- Every person is allocated with a health record wich is keept safe and updated regulary.
We are the best Private Domiciliary Home Care Service in Hertfordshire.
Office Telephone Number: